Two days running? God, it's been years since that sort of rot. Anyway:
1. What did you do in 2015 that you'd never done before?
Left the Atlantic Archipelago (that's British Isles to you imperialists).
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Never do, never will.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Two of the Donegal Celtic mob died - one from cancer, the other took his own life. To be honest though I didn't know either of them that well.
5. What countries did you visit?
France, Scotland and England. I actually visited a personal best of 24 towns and cities this year, with Larne, Newry, Dun Laoghaire, Banbridge, Paris and Dunfermline all new to me.
6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?
Cash on demand, same as every year.
7. What dates from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I'm very stereotypically male about remembering dates so none.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Usual haemochromatosis plus my vertigo has kicked into overdrive to the point where massive turns are now a daily occurrence and some can last for several hours. I've started having the odd fall as well.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
As noted recently, Mirel Wagner albums.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Oh, you're all great.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Here's a shock - Sinn Fein. I'm not sure if I mentioned that at any time last year.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Music as ever. Trips and that too I suppose.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Don't be silly.
16. What song will always remind you of 2015?
"The Road and the Miles to Dundee" by Jim Reid And The Foundry bar Band or "Pasties and Cream" by Brenda Wootton. Neither are available online though so I can't link to them (is it just me or has YouTube removed about half of its music videos in the last week or so?).
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? about the same
b) thinner or fatter? ditto
c) richer or poorer? ditto
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Nothing in particular.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Again, nothing springs to mind.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
It's already over so....
21. What was your favourite month of 2015?
No idea. August maybe.
22. Did you fall in love in 2015?
Don't be daft.
23. How many one-night stands?
Mind your own business.
24. What was your favourite TV programme?
I've pretty much given up on TV these days. I don't even bother watching the football on Saturday nights sometimes any more.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't think so, although my opinion of Simon Danczuk is really starting to harden.
26. What was the best book you read?
No idea. Been mostly short stories and non-fiction this year. Of the former William Beckford's "Vathek" was probably the best.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Mirel Wagner, as discussed yesterday.
28. What did you want and get?
A new article to get published in When Saturday Comes
(in shops 14th January).
29. What did you want and not get?
The new Extreme Noise Terror album, although a copy is winging its way to me from Germany. I'll believe it when I get it and not before as it's fast becoming the new "Things may Come and Things May Go, But the Art School Dance Goes on for Ever" for me.
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
I think I saw a total of two films on TV this year (Midnight Run
on ITV Four one night and Despicable Me
dubbed into French in Paris) and none in the cinema. Any interest I ever had in films has long since died off.
31. What did you do on your birthday?
Watched Nortel defeat Mossley 4-2 at the Mossley playing fields in the second round of the Border Regiment Cup. It was even less glamorous than it sounds.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
As ever, isn't this essentially the same as question six?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2015?
I wouldn't. I haven't changed a lick of my image in years but to call it a "fashion concept" would be completely ludicrous. If pushed I'll go with "man who looks a lot older than he is dressing to his wrongly assumed age".
34. What kept you sane?
Assuming I am sane, then the match.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Demi Lovato. I may have the makings of a dirty old man. But come on, eh?!
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The quiet death of Irish republicanism and its rebirth as Tory collaborationism, all with the tacit approval of the victims of this development.
37. Who did you miss?
Cigs as ever.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Can't think of anyone. I've not really met anyone new this year.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Poor old horse, he must die".